Capital Dock Residence offers three exceptional penthouse suites at 20th
floors in The Hailing Station. These luxury apartments elevate city living to a whole new level of comfort and style. This iconic residential tower is Ireland's tallest building at twenty-three storeys and offers unique breath-taking panoramic city and waterscape views from three aspects from each floor. The everchanging stunning views span from Howth right across to Dun Laoghaire and the Dublin mountains with Samuel Beckett Bridge, the Aviva Stadium and Poolbeg Towers nestled together as part of the picturesque Dublin city skyline from the Capital Dock residence.
The penthouses feature thoughtful design with controlled lift access, floor to ceiling windows, enclosed winter garden and air conditioning throughout. The master bedrooms feature a walk-in wardrobe and a spacious en-suite marble wet room. The living areas are perfect for entertaining and will leave a lasting impression on your guests. The 22nd
Floor penthouse features double height living space.
A fully serviced package is also available, to include housekeeping services, laundry and utilities.
A dedicated five-star concierge team is part of the lifestyle experience at Capital Dock Residence. Available seven days a week to make your life easier, the concierge team can manage packages, arrange dry cleaning, personal training and more. Service is at the core of what we do, and our private onsite amenities cater for your every mood. A state-of-the-art gym and fitness studio, a business centre, cinema, games room, entertaining kitchen, dining room and resident lounges for unwinding. Find your personal oasis in our serene outdoor spaces with landscaped gardens and courtyards. Join a community of nature enthusiasts, culture fans, dog lovers, health buffs and pleasure seekers who enjoy a five-star living experience.
Unique Penthouse features
- Capital Dock Residence is the tallest building in Ireland set on a waterfront location
- Breath taking panoramic views of Dublin Bay, Dublin City and the Dublin Mountains
- Elegantly appointed bathrooms with decorative marble floor
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Enclosed winter garden
- Air conditioning throughout
- Large pantry room containing additional prep space, sink, laundry facilities and additional fridge-freezer
Dedicated concierge services
- Dedicated on-site concierge, available seven days a week to provide recommendations, assist with bookings and provide well-informed advice and so much more
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Housekeeping service
- Package management and delivery
- Car share service
- Local business and entertainment recommendations
Residents enjoy exclusive access to a host of tailored lifestyle facilities and amenities housed within the Capital Dock Residence
- Fully equipped gym with cardio and weight training machines. Complimentary fitness classes held in the private studio.
- Chef’s kitchen and elegant dining area – host dinner parties and celebrate special events with bespoke 12-seater dining table available to book for private dining. Fully equipped kitchen with Miele appliances
- Complimentary Tea & Coffee station
- Resident’s private lounges – beautifully appointed spaces with a library and widescreen television lounge area with daily newspapers
- Business Suite – fully equipped workstations, Wi-Fi printing and private meeting rooms
- Cinema Room – screen your favourite movie or key sporting event in the private cinema. Available for private booking or join the Capital Dock hosted movie nights
- Games Room with widescreen smart television, pool table, gaming console and board games – a place to relax and unwind with family and friends
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the amenities
- Three communal terraces at 1st, 8th and 18th Floors
- Monitored CCTV and 24-hour Estate security